AcuNet is a credentialed network of acupuncturists servicing the states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Illinois and Nebraska.
- AcuNet is building bridges to incorporate acupuncture services into team-based care
- Professional development through continuing education classes
- No fee to join, no membership dues, no annual costs to participate
- Your name and clinic will be listed in the directories and websites of the payors you participate in
- AcuNet is well positioned for growth in 2019
AcuNet by Fulcrum Health is a rapidly expanding network of credentialed acupuncturists. Today’s consumer demand for conservative care and team-based treatment options for pain management is driving the network expansion within Fulcrum Health.
Fulcrum Health is a non-profit organization that started with chiropractic services and pain management over 35 years ago. Serving 1.9 million members in the Midwest, we continue to offer innovative and inspiring ways to leverage physical medicine that help lower health care costs, achieve better outcomes, and increase patient satisfaction. Fulcrum Health is a recipient of the Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for outstanding performance in patient satisfaction.
For more information or if you have questions about AcuNet, contact us.